On Jul 16, 2020 the Cyprus Trade Center in New York in collaboration with the Mediterranean Diet Round Table hosted a webinar on the challenges and opportunities for Cyprus Food and Wine producers entering the U.S. Market.
ENTERING THE U.S. MARKET IN 2020 - CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR FOOD AND WINE PRODUCERS
Experts gave an in-depth overview of U.S. import regulations and market trends and a panel discussion with top industry leaders examined the full spectrum of the industry from market entry to distribution and promotion.
○ Opening remarks: Aristos Constantine, Trade Commissioner, Cyprus Embassy Trade Center North America.
○ Presentation : Bob Bauer, president of the American Food Industries. FSMA and recent requirements for foreign manufacturers and importers.
○ Panel Discussion moderated by Phil Kafarakis, President Emeritus of the Specialty Food Association.
- Macellina Robson, Director, DPI Distributors
- Thanasi Economou, General Manager, Loumidis Foods
- Andrea Englisis DWS, Vice President, Athenee Importers
○ Presentation: Mike Kostyo, Trendologist, Datassential
The U.S. Market trends in a pandemic and beyond.
○ Closing remarks/Q&A
Click here to view Speaker Bios
To request a free copy of the presentations please Contact us
Event created in collaboration with the Mediterranean Diet Roundtable (https://mdrproject.com/).