Under the Direction of the Trade Commissioner, Mr. Aristos Constantine, the role of the Cyprus Embassy Trade Center in New York includes:
- Promoting Cyprus as an international business and services centre
- Encouraging foreign investment and stimulating business interest in Cyprus
- Organising trade delegations, press visits, participation in trade fairs and exhibitions
- Providing contacts for importers/exporters, market intelligence regarding business opportunities and export prospects and monitoring of market trends and developments.
- Assisting trade and business inquiries and providing information, guidance and assistance.